See what tech support customers are saying about OptimizeYourPC.
I have used other products but all were a disappointment until I came across Optimize your pc
-Sam Taylor, Seattle, WA
This optimized my pc to the highest level. I’m happy about it. Worth purchasing.
-Rob Kimball, Philadelphia, PA
Frequently Asked Questions
How does "OptimizeYourPC" work?
OptimizeYourPC is a utility tool that will diagnose your PC for vulnerable issues
affecting your system adversely. After diagnosis, you can optionally activate the
full version of this tool to remove scanned issues. Additionally you can contact
our support team for an advanced diagnosis for your PC or for any kind of assistance.
What is "OptimizeYourPC" all about?
The complete version of OptimizeYourPC scans issues found within your PC’s registry
and hard drive. It also removes unnecessary registry entries, junk files and browsing
traces of the internet.
How do I activate the full version of OptimizeYourPC?
To activate the full version of OptimizeYourPC, you have to purchase and activation
code by clicking "Fix All Issues" in this software. You will be directed to the
payment page. You will then get a code on your e-mail id which you have to activate.
How do I activate my software after receiving the activation code?
If you’ve purchased the full version of OptimizeYourPC and want to activate the
code, follow the steps below:
- Launch OptimizeYourPC
- Click on “Activate Now” button
- Copy the activation code that has been mailed to you and paste it in the “Enter
Activation Code” field
- Now click on “Activate”. The product will be activated.
How do I uninstall OptimizeYourPC?
- Click the Start button on the Windows Taskbar towards the bottom left of your screen
- Select Control Panel
- Click Programs and then "Programs and Features"
- Search for OptimizeYourPC and click on uninstall
- You will be prompted to uninstall the software. Click Ok and it will be uninstalled
What are the system requirements for OptimizeYourPC?
- Broadband internet connection (not dial-up) Microsoft Windows XP with SP2,
- Microsoft Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Graphics mode 800x600 with 24 bit colors
- Minimum 128MB free hard disk space
- Intel Pentium 4/5 or AMD processor with 500 MHz
- Minimum 256MB RAM
I have queries regarding my account, purchase or product support. Who do I contact?
For questions related to your account, purchase or the product, please call
I want to cancel my annual subscription. How do I do it?
To cancel your software subscription, please call